Monday, December 1, 2008

Warts and spots

I have a small place under my eye and I'm unsure what it is so I started doing some research online. I googled "cancer", "herpes", and "warts". I never did find anything that resembled what is developing under my eye but I did find some amazing facts.

Like:

According to VisualDxHealth™ To treat Flat Warts "Duct tape applied daily to the affected area seems to work for unknown reasons. The tape should be very sticky and kept on for a few days." Apparently, the duct tape irritates the skin, which stimulates the immune system to attack the area, which will of course be the area of the wart. The immune system effectively kills the wart virus, and is considered a real treatment to such a problem.

On another site, They describe how Salicylic acid is one of the most common over the counter medicine in the form of pads, gels, plasters and drops but IS NOT recommended on diabetics! hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment