Monday, October 27, 2008

Kmart Super Doubles

Has everyone heard about the huge Kmart news? Kmart is going to double coupons up to $2 at select Super Kmarts! My store was one of them.

I was awake at 6am, picked up my sister at 7am and my nephews wife at 8am. We had a really good time (mostly) We had a list of items we wanted to check out and I ended up getting $252 for $63 YEAH!!

We ran into the most VILE couponers (husband, wife and sister i think) with 4 carts...... their actions made me ashamed to be associated as a couponer! Seriously... telling personal "xxx honeymoon" stories from three isles over and everyone could here. Pushing other shoppers carts out of the way to completely clear a product off of a shelf (10-15 of the same thing at one time) without even asking if the person standing there wanted any. Putting all of their carts in one isle efficiently blocking an entire isle and refusing to let anyone through...It was awful.

THEN.... we also met a really nice lady from Terra Alta who we exchanged coupon info and coupons with and had a wonderful time helping others save money! I wish I would have asked for her contact information so we could have stayed in touch.

All in all it was a good time. We simply refused to let a few bad apples ruin it for everyone. Here's some of the things we bought: Dove Shampoo, Lifesavers, Energizer batteries, visine, maalox chew tabs for kids, wax paper, welchs, palmolive, pasta, J&J 1st aid, almay eye shadow, goodlife cat food. I hope everyone else had a wonderul time.

No comments:

Post a Comment