Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Earache?

My daughter A.J. called and said she had an earache. She said she had taken a nap with the kids, and when she woke up, her ear was hurting! Since it IS that time of year for such things, I thought I would pass along some natural ways to help with earaches:


To alleviate pain:

*** Place a few drops of warm garlic oil or olive oil (garlic oil is much better), then a few drops of lobelia or mullein oil. Then you can plug the ear LOOSELY with a cotton ball

*** Take onion powder (not onion salt) add just enough water to make a paste. Put this mixture in a piece of cloth, old sock, or stocking. Place it on the back of the ear, just behind the earlobe (usually where the pain is) DO NOT PUT IT IN THE EAR!


To fight infection:

Alcohol free echinacea extract by mouth, as directed on bottle.
Olive leaf extract, as directed on bottle.


Disclaimer: I am not a Doctor, I just play one at home. LOL This page is for informational purposes only and is not meant to replace your family doctors advise! In other words ... I have to put this legal crap on here to cover my own butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment